How to Balance a Job and School
Posted July 2, 2012on:
Here’s the challenge: Your job takes up your time. You need your time to go to school (to get a better job). But to pay for school you need your job. There is a way to do it. And these tips will help!
- Be determined. First, decide that you will succeed. Remember that thousands have done it before you. If they can do it, you can.
- Be organized. Keep all your school stuff in a folder or bag, and keep it together. And mark a calendar with upcoming dates for exams, homework due dates and schedules.
- Use time wisely. Make sure you use your downtime for studying and getting things done before you “play” or watch TV.
- Make priorities. You’re only human, and you won’t always get everything done. So do the most important things first and make a plan for finishing the rest.
- Be good to you. Don’t stress out or make yourself unhappy. Just remember you’re working toward something better.
You have what it takes to succeed. With a little work you’ll get there!