How to Become a Massage Therapist in Less Time
Posted March 7, 2007on:
- In: Massage Therapy
- Comments Off on How to Become a Massage Therapist in Less Time
If you’re serious about starting a career as a Massage Therapist, you need to attend a massage therapy school that will give you all the skills you’ll need.
And there’s no need to spend years in a massage therapy school because you can receive all the skills necessary in under a year. That’s why you should consider getting Everest College Massage Therapy training.
We specialize in training our students in a variety of massage therapy techniques, so that our graduates are prepared to work in resorts, fitness centers, cruise ships, or a chiropractic office.
Our Massage Therapy classes include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Pre-Natal, Post-Natal and Infant Massage
- Eastern Theory and Practice
- Energy and Non-traditional therapies
- Neuromuscular/Trigger Point and Muscle Energy Techniques
To receive some information about our Massage Therapy training, simply complete this quick online form.