Top 4 Resume Tips – Pursue the Job of Your Dreams
Posted September 6, 2011on:
- In: Job Search
- Comments Off on Top 4 Resume Tips – Pursue the Job of Your Dreams
Your commitment to landing a job is just as important as the effort you made in getting an education. Here are the top 4 resume tips that can help your resume stand out from the crowd.
- Write an “Objective” That Inspires – Be specific about your skills, the position you want and what you hope to accomplish on the job.
- Use Power Words – Employers looks for certain words that indicate if your resume is worth reading. These should be words like; led, created, implemented, scheduled etc.
- Address the Employer’s Needs – Be honest about work history and list the positions and responsibilities related to the position you’re applying for.
- Emphasize Your Valuable Experiences – You may have experiences an employer can value even if you’ve never held a job.
Stay persistent and remain determined. You may be surprised at the results.