Getting Into Everest
Posted November 23, 2011on:
- In: Uncategorized
- Comments Off on Getting Into Everest
- Talk to an admissions representative. Begin by discussing why you want to go to our school. What are your career ambitions? What program(s) interest you? What do you hope to get from your Everest education?
- Take a campus tour. Visit the campus you’d like to attend. See the facility. Talk to current students. See if Everest feels like a good fit for you.
- Submit your application. Complete and submit the application we provide. We can even help you complete it.
- Enroll. With your application accepted, you can now choose your campus, your program and your schedule.
- Financial aid. Need help paying for school? We can help you apply for grants and scholarships, as well as help you apply for student loans. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
And that’s it! You’re ready to start your first day at Everest!