Safety Tips for Women – Five Things to Remember
Posted May 8, 2012on:
Whether it’s walking to your car or heading home after dark, common sense and a few simple tips can help you protect yourself.
- Be aware. Always pay attention to your surroundings.
- Walk confidently. Hold your head up and project confidence. You will look less vulnerable.
- Don’t linger in your car. When you get into your car, lock the doors and start driving. Don’t sit and give an attacker time to get in the passenger side.
- Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, get out. Better safe than sorry.
- Resist. Most attackers want an easy target. Scream, hit, kick and do everything you can to drive them off.