5 Ways to Keep Kids Learning This Summer
Posted June 15, 2012on:
- Keep reading. Don’t let your bedtime stories slide. Keep reading and keep their minds active.
- Play games. Board games and card games are great ways to stimulate the mind and brush up on math skills.
- Play “find it” or trivia games in the car. Use the time in traffic to play “I spy” or trivia games about the things around you.
- Create a lemonade stand. That’s right. It can teach kids counting, addition, and business savvy.
- Do art projects. Art projects aren’t just creative, they stimulate important parts of the brain and keep kids sharp.
Enjoy the sun and have fun!