Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
Posted December 28, 2012on:
New Year’s resolutions are a fun tradition for many, and a great way to set goals for the coming year. But before you make your resolutions, check out this list of the top 10 New Year’s resolutions. It may give you some inspiration.
- Spend more time with family and friends. Plan more get-togethers and spend some quality time.
- Get in shape. Exercise isn’t just good for your health. It helps relieve stress and improve your mood, too.
- Lose weight. Putting it on is easier than taking it off. But the rewards, such as a healthier heart and lower blood pressure, are well worth it.
- Quit smoking. This should be a no-brainer. Yes, it’s hard. But you can do it. And this is the year.
- Enjoy life more. Get out more. Go on a hike, take up a hobby, or visit a museum. After all, life is about the little things.
- Quit drinking. If you have a problem with alcohol, there are groups like Alcoholics Anonymous that are dedicated to helping you break free. It can also be a way to help #3 … losing extra weight.
- Get out of debt. Excessive debt can drag you down, both financially and emotionally. Make this the year you get a handle on your finances.
- Learn something new. Learn an instrument or a foreign language. Or maybe just how to fix your computer.
- Help others. Nothing could be more rewarding than doing work that helps those in need. Consider volunteering opportunities.
- Get organized. From getting rid of clutter to organizing your life, getting things in order can be a very empowering thing.
Hopefully this list gives you some ideas. Tell us what your resolutions are!