Get the Most from Your Online Education
Posted March 12, 2013on:
Anything worthwhile can be challenging, and an online education is no different. But with a little help and the right approach, you can make your online schooling a great experience. Here are a few tips to help you get the most from your online education:
- Keep in touch. Be sure to keep in touch with your instructor with questions. Everest instructors will give you their email address to make it easy.
- Print the syllabus. Even though it’s available online, having it printed and on the wall in front of you is a great way to keep track of where you are in class.
- Set a schedule. Completing assignments on time is very important, so set aside time each day to work on them.
- Make a list. Write down any upcoming assignments so you’re not caught by surprise.
- Participate in discussion boards. Remember class participation back in high school or middle school? This is just like that, only online. And it is often a big part of your grade.
- Read the material. Keep up with your assigned reading material, as you may be quizzed on it or need to write a paper.
- Use a mobile app. If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can study when you’re on the go using a mobile app. Everest University Online offers a great app for iPhone and Android phones. You can learn about it here.
Remember, getting an education online is a great way to fit school in with a busy schedule. And with a little work, you can set yourself up for success.
1 Response to "Get the Most from Your Online Education"
Comments are closed.