5 Ways to Make Online Classes Work
Posted April 24, 2013on:
If you’ve got a full-time job or other responsibilities, online classes can help you get your education on your schedule. Here are five things you can do to help make yourself more successful
- Choose a good school. Find a school with a good reputation, like Everest. It’ll help you in the long run.
- Show up. While there’s no classroom, it’s still important to participate in discussions online or participate in a work group.
- Learn your online tools. Before classes even start, learn how to use your online tools. That’s everything from what buttons to click to what’s available to you online.
- Use a newer computer. Technical problems can throw a wrench into an online education. Don’t let an old computer hold you back, and make sure you install anti-virus software to keep things running smoothly.
- Get to know your teachers and peers. Create an online profile with a picture of yourself and connect with your instructors and fellow students online or over email.
For more about what makes Everest a great choice for your online education, check out the Everest University Online.
1 Response to "5 Ways to Make Online Classes Work"
Comments are closed.