5 Tips to Sleep Better
Posted May 8, 2014on:
Your quality of sleep has a bigger impact than you may suspect. Sleep and success go hand in hand. Without enough sleep, you’re working harder but don’t do as well. Here are some ways to sleep better:
1. Take advantage of naps. If you find an unexpected break during your day, make it nap time!
2. Medicine is rarely required to improve sleep. Instead, try relaxation techniques before getting into bed.
3. Avoid caffeine in the afternoons or evenings. This can stay in your system longer than expected and make it harder to relax.
4. Separate your study space from your sleeping space. Don’t study in your bed.
5. Avoid using backlit devices, such as computers or television, right before bedtime. These devices stimulate the mind and irritate the eye.