Study Tips for the Busy Student
Posted May 30, 2014on:
1. Know the best time of day for you to study. Some people function better in the mornings, some better at night. Experiment and find the time you’re most alert.
2. Schedule study time in your calendar. Set aside specific time in your schedule and make it a habit.
3. Don’t cram. As a busy student, it may be tempting to put studying off until the last minute. It’s more effective to study a little over a long period of time than to cram a lot into a short period of time.
4. Make flashcards so you can study on the go!
5. Ask your friends for their study tips. They’re probably busy too so find out how they personally manage and see if it works for you, too.