6 Money Management Tips for College Students
Posted July 28, 2014on:
1. Be wary of opening too many credit cards.
2. Use apps like Mint.com and You Need a Budget to track your spending habits.
3. If you have student loans, make sure you understand all the terms of the loan, including how much you owe and when.
4. Pay your bills on time to avoid incurring any penalties.
5. Set your priorities of what are necessities and what are luxuries.
6. Meet with your Everest student finance planner to help set a budget.