Archive for the ‘Financial Aid’ Category
- Be careful with your credit card. On one hand, it’s good to start building credit history. On the other hand, credit spending can quickly spiral out of control.
- Create a budget and stick to it. Find out how much you make and then how much you spend per month. Of your spending, figure out what is necessary and what is luxury (Sorry, no matter how you spin it, beer is not a necessity).
- Save early and often. Even if you put just a little away at a time, it can help you out a lot down the road.
- Borrow as little as possible. In addition to loans, there are many scholarships and grants available to all types of students. If you do have to borrow, make sure you understand all costs and terms before agreeing to anything.
- Use coupons. Sites like Groupon offer great deals that can save you money.
- Use technology to your advantage. You can get alerts for credit cards, bank accounts and other payments to help stay on top of it. This way, you can avoid unnecessary late fees.
Here are six great reasons to consider getting your career training at Everest College!
1. We have instructors with real-world experience.
Our instructors are professionals with industry experience. Their knowledge and experience will give you an edge because they can provide you with practical insights that can’t be learned in a textbook.
2. We give you practical hands-on career training.
We incorporate hands-on training into our programs so that you can practice what you’re learning. We think you’ll learn better and quicker if you’re doing the work—instead of just sitting in a lecture room.
3. We’ll help with your search for financial aid.
We want you to get the financial support you need. That’s why we have trained Student Finance Planners to help you get the financial aid you need.*
4. We provide short-term career training.
Many of our career programs can be completed in 9 months, which means you can start working in your new career in less than a year
5. We help our graduates find jobs after graduation.
We’re focused on training our graduates for careers, that’s why each campus has a Career Placement Office. Our Career Placement Representatives can help you practice your interviewing skills. They can also help improve your resume. It’s our job to not only train you, but help you with your job search after graduation.
6. Employers recognize the quality of our graduates.
Employers hire Everest graduates because they know the quality of our training. They know our graduates have the career training experience and education to succeed in their chosen profession.
Every Everest College campus has a Financial Aid Office with representatives trained to help you find various financial aid options. You may not know this, but financial aid is available for those who are qualified.
And it’s our job to help you find the best financial aid options out there. There are many financial aid programs out there: government financial aid, scholarships, and student loans. These are available to qualified students.
Our financial aid representatives can help you sort through the paperwork, and guide you through your options. If you have a question about the best type of financial aid for you, simply complete our easy online form.
We can discuss your options, and help you select the best program to pay for your career training.