Posts Tagged ‘new career’
Ready for a change? Here are six tips to switch careers at any age:
1. Learn all about your new field. Meet people who already work in the field you want and find a mentor.
2. Make sure you meet the desired qualifications. Check job postings to find out what skills you’ll need.
3. Update your resume. Career Services at Everest can help you stay on top of current job search trends.
4. Consider how to repurpose your existing skills. The skills you already know are valuable too!
5. Research how much it pays.
6. Get the right support. There’s nothing wrong in asking your family and school for help.
In this Telly Award-winning Everest commercial, actual graduates talk about their personal experiences with Everest College. Every day, people are making the decision to change their lives and Everest College is proud to be there to help make their dreams a reality.
If you need high-quality career training to take that next step in your life, visit Everest4MyLife.com!