Archive for the ‘Online’ Category
If you’ve got a full-time job or other responsibilities, online classes can help you get your education on your schedule. Here are five things you can do to help make yourself more successful
- Choose a good school. Find a school with a good reputation, like Everest. It’ll help you in the long run.
- Show up. While there’s no classroom, it’s still important to participate in discussions online or participate in a work group.
- Learn your online tools. Before classes even start, learn how to use your online tools. That’s everything from what buttons to click to what’s available to you online.
- Use a newer computer. Technical problems can throw a wrench into an online education. Don’t let an old computer hold you back, and make sure you install anti-virus software to keep things running smoothly.
- Get to know your teachers and peers. Create an online profile with a picture of yourself and connect with your instructors and fellow students online or over email.
For more about what makes Everest a great choice for your online education, check out the Everest University Online.
What’s better than a high-tech career in computers? Receiving your training on your schedule. The Computer Information Science program from Everest University Online combines comprehensive instruction with the flexibility of an online education. So you can get the training you need on the schedule you need — perfect if you need to keep your current job.
Our computer courses are built around real-world experience to give you the skills to help you find a good job or go further in the job you have. Training topics include:
- Computer programs
- Computer systems
- Desktop publishing
With so much of the business world running on computers, having solid training in computer science could give you the edge you need to move up. Best of all, you can learn on your time — 24 hours a day.
Find out more about the Computer Information Science program.
“Medical transcriptionist” sounds like a mouthful. But it’s also a very important job in any medical office. A transcriptionist provides record-keeping services to doctors’ offices, hospitals and other medical offices. The job is highly valued by medical offices and could even be a great steppingstone to other jobs in medical offices and hospitals.
Between now and the year 2020, experts predict this field will add over 5,000 new jobs.* If you’ve ever thought about a career in the medical field, this could be a great option for you. Best of all, Everest now lets you train on your schedule, thanks to our newest continuing-education online division. It’s a perfect option for going to school without having to give up your current job.
Ready for a great career? Learn more about our medical transcriptionist certification.
- In: continuing education | Everest | Everest Continuing Education | everest university | Online | online business and legal certificate training | online health care certificate training | online industrial certification training | online insurance training | online IT certifications | online real estate training | online training
- Leave a Comment
You may know that an education through Everest is the perfect starting point for moving your life forward and landing your first job. But with today’s changing job market, many people are considering continuing education and online training as a means of getting an edge in their current job or even moving ahead.
Continuing education courses provide a way to stay on top of changes and emerging trends in many career fields. For some careers, continuing education credits are a requirement for maintaining certifications or licenses.
Continuing education can be the next step in your journey that opens the window to a whole new world of exciting career opportunities. And now, Everest is excited to offer online continuing education courses in a variety of fields!
With Everest’s online IT certification courses, you get the knowledge and skills needed to get your IT career moving in the right direction. Employers will know you have the ability to support their business with the proper industry-required certifications.
If your goal is in the business world, get the professional edge to set yourself apart from the crowd and advance your career with skills that many employers value.
With the right training, experience and skills, you can advance your career in the health care industry and perform the vital support functions that medical facilities and doctors’ offices depend on.
If your goal is working in a hands-on industry where quality and safety, then an online industrial certification can help you stand out when it comes time to make a career change.
Online insurance training can be a good career fit if you enjoy serving the community. Pass your insurance license exam with confidence and move to the next level of success.
For many, buying a home is an important investment. You can set your sights on success and help others in the home-buying process with training that prepares you for real estate licensing.
Everest Continuing Education can be your key to continued success. Want more information? Call us at 855-806-9716.
Kevin C,. MBA graduate from Everest University Online, tells us about his experiences with Everest.
For more information about an online MBA from Everest University Online, visit us at EverestOnline.edu